Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
I'm sure everyone gets these from their birds on occasion! If your birds could type, what would they Say? For example:

Deer Hoomans,

I demands more chewies things, like flyers stuffeded wiff treets. Dey is my favorites and I demand lots more to eats, like millets and pellets and other good stuffs.

Wubs,
Charlie

Then what would you say to your birds? Here's my 'love letter' to Charlie :)

Dear Charlie,

I know you like to shred things. It's good entertainment watching you hang from the top of the cage to get to things, but must you pull it off the top of the cage through the bars? It makes a mess. K? Thanks!

Love ,
your human

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Dear Momma,

You know how you pet me, and rub my beak, and scritch my neck, and preen my feathers for an hour? And then you stop and do some dishes or work on the computer or eat dinner?

Don’t.

One hand must be scritching at all times. If your left talons are tired, use your right ones. This is your ultimate mission: to serve bird. All other actions are of lower priority.

You live to scritch!

Tomorrow we will review: food and serving it (individual pellets or scoop) and β€œHow to renovate my cage so I don’t freak out”.

Any questions? Carry on.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
I stopped petting for a moment and am being bit because I’m not petting.

I think my bird is confused and needs a reboot. I’ve tried scratching his neck. The punches continue.

He doesn’t want pellets or cracker or mango. What could the matter be?

Apparently he’s pinched enough to trigger a brain reset. β€œRESUME PETTING, HUMAN.”

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Dear humans,

Is there such thing like human rehoming services? Our human deprives us of seed- only one tablespoon of seed per day! Our human is also very busy and we don't always get enough outside time. She sometimes forgets to give food to us. She needs a new home.

Sincerely,

The budgies

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Dear budgies,

I dearly love you, and do everything I can to care for you. But why are you so ungrateful? Seeds shouldn't be your only source of food. I do give you at least an hour or two of outside time, and if I didn't, I let you out even longer to let you catch up with the missed exercise.

Love,

Mamma

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Maroa, mhh so you say i am port of the family right well then why dont you let me eataa breakfast, lunch dinner unfair you barellly givaa me anythin why because you are unfair seconda why cant u leta me gooooooo inta your moutha its cool ii-i--i-i-i cant you appreciateaaaa that i mimic your eating sounda isnt that enough hooman hah ISNT THAT ENOUGH I DIDA THAT SO YOU CAN LET ME IN but at the end of the day your singing to me is amazing BUT WHY DONT YOU LET ME AGAIN MY LIFE IS ALREADY BAD BECAUSE I AM NOT A HOOMAN SEEE YOU MAKE SAD but your singing----ANYWAY YOU DO WHAT I WANT

BITES
-SKY

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Maroa, mhh so you say i am port of the family right well then why dont you let me eataa breakfast, lunch dinner unfair you barellly givaa me anythin why because you are unfair seconda why cant u leta me gooooooo inta your moutha its cool ii-i--i-i-i cant you appreciateaaaa that i mimic your eating sounda isnt that enough hooman hah ISNT THAT ENOUGH I DIDA THAT SO YOU CAN LET ME IN but at the end of the day your singing to me is amazing BUT WHY DONT YOU LET ME AGAIN MY LIFE IS ALREADY BAD BECAUSE I AM NOT A HOOMAN SEEE YOU MAKE SAD but your singing----ANYWAY YOU DO WHAT I WANT

BITES
-SKY
Why is this so accurate πŸ˜‚

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Hellos human...
Me has a formal complaint to make. Am always getting pushed off da hand by da hot chicks during recalls. I would like yous to teleport them to a different dimensions please. Theys is not nice. Cossie too much of a mommy's bird, and Apollie jus too bitey! Please eliminate them for the time being so I can be your only and favorite burd.

-Stormy

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Dear StormyWorm,

Cassie doesn't sound like good bird. I know it feels, Snowy always chases me from the perch, and steal my food.

Kind regards,

Griffy

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Poor Griffy i guess you hate me :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

-sky

moxxiethecockatoo

Jul 20, 2022
Parrots
I have previously owned one cockatiel and two budgies. I currently own one sulphur crested cockatoo
I'm sure everyone gets these from their birds on occasion! If your birds could type, what would they Say? For example:

Deer Hoomans,

I demands more chewies things, like flyers stuffeded wiff treets. Dey is my favorites and I demand lots more to eats, like millets and pellets and other good stuffs.

Wubs,
Charlie

Then what would you say to your birds? Here's my 'love letter' to Charlie :)

Dear Charlie,

I know you like to shred things. It's good entertainment watching you hang from the top of the cage to get to things, but must you pull it off the top of the cage through the bars? It makes a mess. K? Thanks!

Love ,
your human
Dear momma Tabby

Thank you for rescuing me but sometimes I don't understand what it is you want me to do. I don't know why you're so cuddly and why you want me to eat these things called fruit and vegetables. You seem nice and I would like to be friends with you, I just don't understand some things and need a little extra help.

-Moxxie
------------------
Dear Moxxie

I want you to see that not all of us are bad, I don't want you to live your life thinking all you're gonna see is a small cage. I want you to understand I love you with all my heart and I will do everything I can to make sure you are healthy and safe. And even then if I have days where I'm not well, I will still try my best to make sure you'll be okay while I'm away.
I dream one day that you and I can travel and show people that you are more than a pet, you're more human than any animal can be to me ❀️

-Love mama Tabby

moxxiethecockatoo

Jul 20, 2022
Parrots
I have previously owned one cockatiel and two budgies. I currently own one sulphur crested cockatoo
Dear StormyWorm,

Cassie doesn't sound like good bird. I know it feels, Snowy always chases me from the perch, and steal my food.

Kind regards,

Griffy
I think I did the thing wrong πŸ˜…

Most Reactions

Latest posts