logging out

indianringnecks

Nov 23, 2022
Saudi Arabia, Dammam
Parrots
3 year old indian ringneck
My parents sold my 2 Indian ring necks for no reason, I was taking care of them and cleaning after them and everything but they decided to sell them and I didn’t get a say even , well thank you to everyone who helped me and saw my threads ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
My parents sold my 2 Indian ring necks for no reason, I was taking care of them and cleaning after them and everything but they decided to sell them and I didn’t get a say even , well thank you to everyone who helped me and saw my threads ❤️
I'm so very sorry this has happened to you, @indianringnecks, I think you are a very good and dedicated parront, and I'm so sad to think that the birds you loved so much are no longer with you. Sending warmest wishes to you, I know you will be a wonderful parront again someday đź’ť

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
Oh no I'm so sorry!!!!!

You did such a good job and I really loved reading your updates. I know how fast and how deeply we fall in love with our ringnecks, and I'm so sad for you! 💔💔

Most Reactions