looking for artwork of my birds

Owlet

Oct 27, 2016
Colorado
Parrots
Lincoln (Eclectus), Apollo (Cockatiel), Aster (GCC)
Hello, as the title says I am looking for artwork of my birds. I'm looking for something of quality work but not realism. Something more cartoon-y and stylized. It doesn't need to be shaded. I would like all 3 of my birds done by the same artist so that the pieces match. I want something that would fit in my signature. I would like for it to be digitized with a transparent background. I am willing to pay USD, or we can do an art exchange or I can make you some bird toys. It's up to you, I am sure we can work something out.

I am also looking for quality plush toys of my birds. So if you sew hit me up :)

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
About the plush toys - you can pm Squeekmouse if she still makes them. I don't remind myself any other PF members who are able to make them.

About the art - we have definitely more members who draw, it just depends on who would like to take the request. Personally I would be able to try but I don't think it would be a good idea - I don't have much experience and I often fail.

Zoruace

Sep 21, 2021
Media
Albums
I agree soth roz
I can give it a shot but my cartoon-y style isnt the best-
36904E74-F1E1-4A40-99DE-68C3B17E2E39.png

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Hello, as the title says I am looking for artwork of my birds. I'm looking for something of quality work but not realism. Something more cartoon-y and stylized. It doesn't need to be shaded. I would like all 3 of my birds done by the same artist so that the pieces match. I want something that would fit in my signature. I would like for it to be digitized with a transparent background. I am willing to pay USD, or we can do an art exchange or I can make you some bird toys. It's up to you, I am sure we can work something out.

I am also looking for quality plush toys of my birds. So if you sew hit me up :)
I am willing to do it for free.

Screenshot 2022-03-08 165941.png

Screenshot 2022-03-07 202827.png

This is the kind of style I draw in :)

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days

Most Reactions

Latest posts