Looking for cages for a pair of Conure-Sized birds

FieryPhoenix

Jan 18, 2022
Parrots
Quaker Parrot Sun Conure
I have two 18-year-old birds - a female Suna and a female Quaker - who have been living together for 17 years.

I am considering upgrading them to a bigger cage and wanted to know what those of you who have two similar-sized birds in a cage use. Talking to people who have non breeding pairs of birds.

I would love to go all out and get them both the biggest and best cage ever but there are other people living in the home who are not as enthusiastic about the girls moving more in on their turf. I seriously don't think I could go beyond 30 inches in width.

My probably is I am super choosy and things I want so sorry to be so picky.

1. Color - I prefer White or a very light color
2. Food doors and cups - I prefer a cage that either comes with stainless steal bowls or could accommodate them
3. On the light side. If I need to move it upstairs or something, I don't want to give myself a hernia. With my current cage I can detach from the stand and stuff for easy triansport.
4. No play gym. I have my own stuff that goes on top.
5. Easy assembly - I am not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Have you looked at the cages on Bird Cages 4 Less ?
They have a good assortment of cages for pretty decent prices.

OP
F

FieryPhoenix

Jan 18, 2022
Parrots
Quaker Parrot Sun Conure
Have you looked at the cages on Bird Cages 4 Less ?
They have a good assortment of cages for pretty decent prices.
Thank you for that recommendation.

I really want to get them a big cage because the one they are in now would be considered too small for two birds.

Thing is o don’t have my own place and where I am living won’t last forever. I would be lucky if I am here for five lie there. If I am forever to move it would mostly likely be up a small space.

I feel really stupid. If I know then what I know now I probably would have never gotten birds so to the uncertainty of my future.

I pray to God I will never be forever to rehome them.

I guess I have to really think about this one

Most Reactions

Latest posts