Looking for GCC (m) and Cockatiel (F)/ NE area

Andromeda

Sep 25, 2020
Hello!
Looking for additional members for my flock and figured I'd check here first.

1) Male conure 1-7 y/o. I currently have a male maroon bellied conure who is desperately trying to play with the cockatiel and she wants none of it. Hoping to get him a companion whether they end up being cage mates or not. Not looking for a Female because I don't want to deal with breeding. He is very cuddly and hand tame, but has shown to be mildly territorial around my Dad's cockatoo.:grey:

2) Same deal (not looking to make a breeding pair!). My lady bird is 12 with physical and slight mental disability, so looking for another similarly aged, mild female cockatiel (intent is cage mate with this one). She had a male cockatiel as a cage mate that died of liver cancer last year and she was rescued from a 5 member flock situation, so she is very much used to having other birds and seems to be having trouble preening on her own. She is mildly hand tame, but would much rather companionship of another bird versus me.

Price is negotiable, but bird must be DNA tested and come from a COVID-free household (tested). I can currently travel to any low level states in NE, but due to mandatory travel restrictions at work, can't currently travel outside that.:gcc:

mamzzle

Oct 11, 2020
I have it available, if you still need it (Personal contact info removed)

Sent from my TECNO B1 using Tapatalk

Edit to add:

If you wish to contact this member, you may PM any moderator (usernames in purple) and we will be happy to forward it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Latest posts