Blue_Jay

Jun 28, 2022
Parrots
4 Budgies, 4 Lovebirds, 2 Green Cheek Conures, 2 Cockatiels, and 2 Galahs...Oh my!
Hey, I'm looking for some naturally molted feathers from these specific mutations of birds for a crafting project to add some feathers to a trinket jar. Wondering if anyone would be willing to provide some?:

• Normal / Wild Coloration Peach-Faced Lovebird Feathers
    • Example pictures:
5SNEDGP.jpeg
HjGfa4e.jpeg
r1i0PKZ.jpeg

I know this is the lovebird section, just in case anyone also has budgies (cross-posted over to the budgie section too):
  • Sky Blue Recessive Pied Budgie Feathers
    • Example pictures:
drmKepC.jpeg
y18FGmE.png
fahC45b.png

• SF (Single Factor) Violet Sky Blue Greywing Budgie Feathers
    • Example pictures:
WwMzRcO.jpeg
kSfcDd6.jpeg
tvhYX3x.jpeg

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Hi! I know that people sell pet bird feathers on ebay. I doubt you’ll find those specific budgie mutations you request,but you will find some budgie or lovebird feathers.

You also need to state whether you’re looking for wing feathers, tail feathers, body feathers, etc.

TheofficialParakeet

Mar 22, 2022
Panama City, Florida
Parrots
Blue American Budgie - Female (Bluberry)
Blue Australian Budgie - Male (Mr. Squiggles)
Blue English Budgie - Male (Hendrix)
I may have one of those budgie mutations. a variation of Sky Blue Recessive Pied. i can send you pictures if you would like?

OP
B

Blue_Jay

Jun 28, 2022
Parrots
4 Budgies, 4 Lovebirds, 2 Green Cheek Conures, 2 Cockatiels, and 2 Galahs...Oh my!
I may have one of those budgie mutations. a variation of Sky Blue Recessive Pied. i can send you pictures if you would like?
I'm looking for sky blue recessive pied budgie feathers with no other visible mutations, but some pictures would be nice.

Most Reactions

Latest posts