lorikeets

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
Never heard of it. Where did you hear the term? By the way, WELCOME! Feel free to tell us a little about yourself and your animal friends.

Last edited:
OP
B

bill

Jul 2, 2006
victoria,Australia
Parrots
lorikeets and gc conures
Thanks for the reply. I just purchased a pair of surgically sexed scaly breasted lorikeets and found it writen in the comments section on the certificate.Here is a bit about me. My name is bill obviously and I keep and attempt to breed Rainbows,scalys and green cheeked conures. I also have a hand reared rainbow as a pet in the house.I have been into parrots for about 11 years now but only built aviarys last year.I think I will contact the vet that did the sexing I guess.:D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
lovebirdwelcome1.gif

Hi Bill nice to have you join us, never heard of the term miloly active ovary. Hope we get to see some pics of your birds, and as we are in the process of building an aviary, pics of your aviary. Oh I'm just so cheeky, please forgive me. Nice to have you here, look forward to hearing more about your guys.​

OP
B

bill

Jul 2, 2006
victoria,Australia
Parrots
lorikeets and gc conures
Thank you, have to fix my digital camera first. I keep my guys in suspended aviaries.Easy to clean,they have a safety walkway for forgetfull people who dont shut doors and you dont have to get in them for feeding or checking nest boxes.I plan to build a few more later on in the year but have to save my pennies first. :p

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Sounds good, I look forward to seeing the pics.

Most Reactions

Latest posts