Lost cockatiel near Conroe, Texas

ravvlet

Jun 25, 2019
Seattle WA
Parrots
Kirby - OWA, 33yrs old (2019-)
Broccoli - Dusky Conure - 3?mo old (July 2023 -)
~~~
(Rehomed) Sammy - YNA, 45 yrs old (2022-2023)
(RIP) Cricket - Cockatiel (2019-2022)
Our cockatiel had an outdoor misadventure that fortunately ended with him back home safe after 3 harrowing days! He was THREE MILES from our house. Someone saw the many fliers we posted in grocery & pet stores and knew to call us. Cannot overstate the importance of notifying local pet stores, your local animal control/shelters, and also putting up flyers!

I hope Orlando is home safe soon!

D

Deleted member 42416

Hi, recommend also contacting local avian vets, especially if banded.

The avian vet at Rice Village is well known; would not hurt to call them as well. (Honestly, for big things with birbs we make the trek to see them from our suburb.)

KellyMc

Mar 23, 2022
Parrots
DYH Amazon. Most likely male. He sure acts like a boy! He's ornery! Love him to bittzies!
I also have two, very large Red Slider Turtles🐢🐢 ~Kelly Houston, TX 🌴🤠🦜
Absolutely, put in as many posts and calls to local bird anything (rescues/vets..) as possible, go around looking and calling him, constantly. Hell be trying to sleep at nightfall. Ask any children you see along the way, they always know what's happening.

You'll find O, he loves you!

I've had two different birds fly off, I got them both back. Sometimes they're afraid to fly downward out of trees, be patient, yet steadfast! 1st bird, 4days, many miles. 2nd bird 3days, was in some people's local apt. 🧐🤨. I was happy to get him back! He's my DYH Amazon 💛💚 "Steven Hawking", a.k.a. "Beep-Beep" 😆

~Greenspoint, Houston

💛🦜🤠🐢🐢

Last edited:
OP
A

anaximander

Dec 4, 2021
Parrots
Sencha - pineapple GCC
Just to be clear, Orlando isn’t mine. I just saw this on Twitter and thought it might get some of the right kind of eyes if I posted here.

Most Reactions