Macaws on FaceBook

Cagzo

Jan 14, 2020
Media
Mid Glamorgan,South Wales,UK
Parrots
One Pineapple Conure.
Hatched late 2018.
Has anyone seen the guy putting his Macaws to bed? There are 6 or 7 of them,they all have a big cuddle,then they lie on their backs in a row,each has a kiss on the belly,and then they get covered. He then reads them a bedtime story! Its priceless,they are Adorable. Look it up if you are on FB.

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Has anyone seen the guy putting his Macaws to bed? There are 6 or 7 of them,they all have a big cuddle,then they lie on their backs in a row,each has a kiss on the belly,and then they get covered. He then reads them a bedtime story! Its priceless,they are Adorable. Look it up if you are on FB.
Yeah, I have seen this video too. It was so cute

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
I haven't seen it but that sounds adorable my heart is melting

Most Reactions

Latest posts