Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
2022 Parrot of the Year πŸ†
Mar 15, 2022
Media
Fairfield Connecticut, USA
Parrots
Maddox is a green cheek conure
Let me first start off by expressing how much I appreciate all of the support Maddox and I received when he was going through his medical issues. I am so pleased to say that Maddox is back to his usual healthy and happy self! Every test that the vet ran came back negative and eventually, the sneezing just stopped. To say I am relieved is an understatement. I am just so happy to have my best friend happy and healthy happy again.

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Feb 20, 2022
Oh my gosh I had no idea which direction this post was going to take when I saw the title; I was worried for a second, ha! I'm so happy he is back to his cheery sassy self! And it's been great having regular updates about what your vet recommended and how things went!

Cheers!

OP
maddox

maddox

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
2022 Parrot of the Year πŸ†
Mar 15, 2022
Media
Fairfield Connecticut, USA
Parrots
Maddox is a green cheek conure
Oh my gosh I had no idea which direction this post was going to take when I saw the title; I was worried for a second, ha! I'm so happy he is back to his cheery sassy self! And it's been great having regular updates about what your vet recommended and how things went!

Cheers!
haha thanks! Retrospectively I could have picked a better title! I greatly appreciate all of your support and kind words. Maddox, thanks you too.

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Feb 20, 2022
Hey all! Just a heads up I changed the title of my post. I know realize that it may have been slightly deceiving. πŸ˜…
Haha sorry to ring the alarm bells 🀣

Most Reactions