LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Congratulations Noahs_Birds & Baby Quaker!

Winners of the March 2021 POTM Contest!

The Theme For The Month...

"You Must've Been A Beautiful Baby!"

diC2UFk.jpg

(and indeed he is :D)

animated-bird-image-0031.gif

Last edited:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Congratulations! All babies are winners, but this one clear takes one of Scotts' cakes and runs with it. Such a cute baby picture!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Congratulations Noah! That is one ADORABLE baby!

Thanks to all for your entries, you made it an amazing month once again! :)

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Congratulations! That baby is darling and those giant feet kill me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhiteFlight

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 20, 2020
Dallas, Texas
Parrots
Meisha: Umbrella Cockatoo | Female | 03/09/1989 Hatch Date
My selection at the polls was delayed, lacking a snap decision. Your baby image fits the theme well and encompasses the early encounters of human care. Noah, congrats on the victory!

Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Congratulations Noah! What an absolutely adorable baby:)

Noahs_Birds

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 24, 2019
Toowoomba/Highfields, QLD, Australia
Parrots
Yellow Sided GCC's, Rosa Bourkes Parrots, Full Red Fronted Turqoisine Parrots, Quaker Parrots 'Scomo PM' 'Jenny PM's wife', PLUS: Rare Finches, Doves and Quail
Thankyou all for the kind words and wishes :D, Scomo and Jenny have done a fantastic job of taking care of their bubs, now the 3 babies have all grown up and are ready to move onto new people and start their own little chapters of life :blue2:

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Congrats, to one and all. It was a great, great contest, and really, just a great, great community experience!
Well done, allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Thankyou all for the kind words and wishes :D, Scomo and Jenny have done a fantastic job of taking care of their bubs, now the 3 babies have all grown up and are ready to move onto new people and start their own little chapters of life :blue2:

I want to see all 3 babies!!!

Noahs_Birds

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 24, 2019
Parrots
Yellow Sided GCC's, Rosa Bourkes Parrots, Full Red Fronted Turqoisine Parrots, Quaker Parrots 'Scomo PM' 'Jenny PM's wife', PLUS: Rare Finches, Doves and Quail

I want to see all 3 babies!!!

I will put up a photo of them all but I’m still trying to figure how to make room on the attachments section as it won’t let me delete pictures to make room for other attachments. I have a gorgeous picture of all of them together and with Scomo :D

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Noah with all the pics you have, you probably need to start up an account on Imgur! You can "hide" them so they're not on display to the whole world, and it's an easy matter to link them from there over to PF, and they'll always come through the right way up too :)

Or you can just send them to a friendly neighbourhood Mod who will be happy to upload them for you :D

Noahs_Birds

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 24, 2019
Parrots
Thankyou I’ll do that and send it through now if you could possibly upload it for me......pretty please:D

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Hej Aunty Laura, here are some more of Noah's baby pictures as per your request :)

egmAzdq.jpg

w8ctsxS.jpg

Plus one of the prize winner, all grown up......

AXSC8c6.jpg

Enjoy :D

Last edited:

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Hej Aunty Laura, here are some more of Noah's baby pictures as per your request :)

egmAzdq.jpg

w8ctsxS.jpg

Plus one of the prize winner, all grown up......

AXSC8c6.jpg

Enjoy :D
ohhh I'm thrilled!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!! Just look at all that cuteness!!!!

How did you raise them ? Parents only and you handled, or parent assistance and you fed sometimes? Or did you pull and hand raise?

Noahs_Birds

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 24, 2019
Parrots
I let the parents raise them completely, I occasionally took them out of the nest and handled them but pretty much they learnt from Scomo that I’m a good person and they climb around on me (And Chew!). My conures are the same, they learnt from their Dad that they shouldn’t be scared of me so they chew my fingers (they aren’t as tame as Scomo’s bubs but still are friendly).

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
I let the parents raise them completely, I occasionally took them out of the nest and handled them but pretty much they learnt from Scomo that I’m a good person and they climb around on me (And Chew!). My conures are the same, they learnt from their Dad that they shouldn’t be scared of me so they chew my fingers (they aren’t as tame as Scomo’s bubs but still are friendly).

I think that's wonderful.

Most Reactions

Latest posts