Missing in Online Action

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Well, moving day is tomorrow. Thanks to SOMEONE's scatterbrainedness (NOT MINE, NOT THE Rb's) our wi-fi and phone-fi will not be functioning for a week or so.
But worry not... we'll be ba-a-a-a-a-ack! Everybody behave!
xoxoxo
Me'n'theRb

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Ugh, how I hate moving :mad:

Hoping that everything goes as smoothly as is humanly and birdily possible for y'all, Aunty G, and that all of the most precious cargo arrives safely at the other end, including Rival!

We will miss you and will be watching keenly for your return. Love you three!! ❤️❤️❤️😘🤗

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I so wish I could be there to help you, my Friend.
Wishing you an easy move and an earlier date for your internet to come back! We are gonna miss y'all!
Love you bunches:)

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Best wishes for lots of joy on your new lifestyle!!
Remember to take a really hot shower and ibuprofen at the end of each day. To help decrease muscle pain from all that moving! Even taking an ibuprofen ( reduces inflammation) the morning of can be very helpful. Keep hydrated its easy to forget. If any body gets crabby then it's snack time!
Get a veg tray to set out outbtge new place, I like adding orange bell pepper and cream cheese, easy snacks as you pass through. I like c boost from boat house to sip on, lots of a , c sbd vitamin E. Take a vitamin D to help muscles, many people are low on vitamin D
Get that music cranking, makes the work seem easier.

Whistle while you work
Maybe even the odd twerk !

Its moving day
Where's this go hey?

Your muscles will ache
You will say for goodness sake!

You will meet lots of new folk !
Become great freinds I hope!

It's moving day !

Last edited:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Have yourself the very merriest move possible, Gail! You never know how much stuff accumulates until needing to box it up or purge! But seriously, hope your new home proves comfortable and practical!! A week without connectivity is vexing, possibly short-term liberating.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
We suffer being a Amazon Lead Household and as a result are unable to be Good or anything even close!

Well at least your moving, Today! Looks like Mother Nature will at least allow a dry move. Temperatures are kind of nice for December in the lower Great Lakes!

Cheers!
This To Shall Pass!

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
We're all moved. Hall-layyyyyy-LOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rival redeemed somewhat... I sent him to the store for cream cheese, glucosamine, frozen jalapeno poppers, and Diet Dr. Pepper, and a mountain of chiles for the Rb and... I forced him to recite Laura's poem. Notably, he refused to twerk. Probably for the best.

Everything went remarkably well! Thanks for all the good vibes, thoughts, prayers...
Now, to catch up on PF goings-on.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Welcome back, Miss Gaily Sunshine, this place isn't the same without yooooooooooooooooo!!! 🌞😘

Most Reactions