mki9000 owner since 2016

maj54us

Dec 13, 2021
Parrots
mki9000
Long day at work and my brain is fried. Thought I was on a car device forum for parrot mki 9000. :)

===
Hello, My parrot made it through the pandemic and it's the first time I'm having issues with the sound not working with usb stick or with android phone connected to bluetooth. No problems or issues for phone calls.
I will search the forum for a solution if not I'll post my issue withh te most details after searching the site. Thank you.

Last edited:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Long day at work and my brain is fried. Thought I was on a car device forum for parrot mki 9000. :)

===
Hello, My parrot made it through the pandemic and it's the first time I'm having issues with the sound not working with usb stick or with android phone connected to bluetooth. No problems or issues for phone calls.
I will search the forum for a solution if not I'll post my issue withh te most details after searching the site. Thank you.
No worries, maj54us, it wouldn't be the first time! We are happy to have you aboard anyway :)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Thank you. Maybe I should get to learn about the real birds. Maybe they will talk to me :)
Oh I can ship you one slightly-used purple crowned lorikeet if you'd like, she'll keep you PLENTY busy!! :D

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Well she's not so much for singing, she's more your basic bitey and screamy type. Could recommend a budgie or two to you though, fantastic little birdies who sing as sweetly as the day is long :)

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Oh lamanuku, I do I do forget @ then when I'm out, thankfully there are so many people just waiting to point it out to me :)

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
ha! If only it wasn't so true! In my hair, on my shoulders....and today while at a doctor visit I saw it on the knee of my pants! But in time to cross my legs before the doc came in! I can't even explain how that happened , I put on my fancy pants on just before I left the house and the birds were locked up!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Oh I don't know how it gets there half the time either. Feathers too, on my face, stickin' out of my hair, always after an hour long bus ride somewhere too. I swear it wasn't there when I looked in the mirror on the way out!

We're not really selling this whole bird ownership thing to the new guy, are we? ;)

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
sometimes the things in life wirth having are worth sacrificing for. Parrots aren't easy pets, but proper mindedness they are amazing companions. Messy for sure, loud plenty of times, need plenty of stuff to chew up , veggies, healthy food, lots of attention , no toxic fumes from non stick and other household dangers.
We are doing a great job of selling the truth. Obviously we love em and can't live without em! Sense of humor in parront ( parrot parent)a plus

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Amen to all of that, Aunty Laura. We would not trade our precious fuzzy little fids for anything in the world, poop or no poop :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts