Moment of Joy and a ?

DKay& Papi

Nov 23, 2022
Parrots
BFA/RLA?
IMG_20221229_131336.jpg
Ive mentioned that Papi was known not to have ever stepped up in his 18 years before me and to date with me as well. He isn't fearful of me at all, lets me touch him anytime and anywhere BUT stepping up onto hand or perch is just a plain NOPE. So what you see pictured is after I heard the flutter of wings and finding him landed on a chair. He then gladly got onto my hand, we chatted it up while I stayed clear of his cage and then put him on my shoulder to capture this happy moment ❤️. My question is, how do I continue posting random pics, Papi updates or questions without making a New Thread each time?

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
In the area just below the most recent Post you will see your Green square with a D in the center and to the right is where you simple add your new photo to this Thread. Or, you can start a new Thread and like above, define it as events in Papi's life by adding more like stated here.

My he looks very proud of himself sitting on your shoulder, like that!!
Remember that your view of him is much small and you really need to be on top of your game when your Amazon is riding shoulder!

Congratulations, you two!!

OP
D

DKay& Papi

Nov 23, 2022
Parrots
BFA/RLA?
In the area just below the most recent Post you will see your Green square with a D in the center and to the right is where you simple add your new photo to this Thread. Or, you can start a new Thread and like above, define it as events in Papi's life by adding more like stated here.

My he looks very proud of himself sitting on your shoulder, like that!!
Remember that your view of him is much small and you really need to be on top of your game when your Amazon is riding shoulder!

Congratulations, you two!!
Thank you and I most definitely will heed your advice with the being on shoulder scenario IF and WHEN it should happen again 😉

Most Reactions

Latest posts