My birds have committed a terrible crime...

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Ok, so I went and visited my naughty rascals in the bird room, and since they were out of their cages, they did something... very naughty...

THEY BROKE IN THE SECRET MILLET STASH!! AND ATE SOME OF IT!!

I was like, "(GASSPPP) You guys are SO NAUGHTY! NAUGHTY! Naughty birds!"

Sunny and Snowy flew put along with Pipp, and I gently picked John up, who was too busy eating his meal to even notice, and when John was gone, little Griffen pops out of the bag!!

20220820_164510.jpg

Safamirza🤍

Mar 26, 2022
Parrots
Cockatiel
Ok, so I went and visited my naughty rascals in the bird room, and since they were out of their cages, they did something... very naughty...

Sunny and Snowy flew put along with Pipp, and I gently picked John up, who was too busy eating his meal to even notice, and when John was gone, little Griffen pops out of the bag!!

View attachment 43330
Their too cute to be mad at for long!

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Lol, reading the title I took a deep breathe because I thought it was something more serious :LOL: Something like bloody fight.... (prob because of my recent experience)

Free as a bird

Jul 29, 2023
Parrots
2 cockatiels
Ah no crime committed here by any bird...
Human at fault for not properly storing the millet... 🤣
Punishment should be a minute of loud screetches into your ear from the innocent birds... 😂

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.

View attachment 43330
The Great Miller Heist of 2023! You will need to wait until the lights are out or their cages are covered to hide the booty in a new place!

Most Reactions