Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
GOOK AT IT! MY HARD ORK AND A STOLEN IDEA! GOOOOOK!!! also, ignore the missing doorframe part, things got a bit quirky 🤪🤪🤪

Attachments

• IMG_7135.JPG
    IMG_7135.JPG
    298.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7136.JPG
    IMG_7136.JPG
    358.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7137.JPG
    IMG_7137.JPG
    294 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7138.JPG
    IMG_7138.JPG
    312.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7134.JPG
    IMG_7134.JPG
    416.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7133.JPG
    IMG_7133.JPG
    369 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7131.JPG
    IMG_7131.JPG
    396.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7132.JPG
    IMG_7132.JPG
    381.1 KB · Views: 44

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Thats pretty cool ! Some parrots really love looking out windows, but more then once we have read about a parrot seeing a raptor out the window and becoming really fearful. Just be aware.

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
This is awesome! I started doing that with an old visitor cage but then ended up needing it for a visitor, ha - so I love seeing what you've done!

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Thats pretty cool ! Some parrots really love looking out windows, but more then once we have read about a parrot seeing a raptor out the window and becoming really fearful. Just be aware
thank you! took some grunting, sweating, and using language that would make a sailor go head over heels for me to set all of this up.

thankfully, we don't see many birds of prey 'round here aside from the occasional eagle or the very rare owl in the trees. usually we see jays, magpies, ravens, tits, woodpeckers, and nuthatches. we have only seen a hawk once ever and It was my mom (i'm really jealous lol) and I don't think we have falcons here. if anything, he's more scared of ravens than eagles!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I absolutely love the way you used that part of a cage against the wall. With every extra cage I have that's just sitting around I never once thought of that, so thank you!

Looks like you made both Rico and your dreams come true with that wonderful set-up :)

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
I absolutely love the way you used that part of a cage against the wall. With every extra cage I have that's just sitting around I never once thought of that, so thank you!

Looks like you made both Rico and your dreams come true with that wonderful set-up :)
thank you! yeah, I have 4 in total (ignoring the broken and rusty cage that I abandoned by the shed and will be taken to the scrap yard soon) and saw 1 tiktok like, weeks ago, and just like my home made french fries, cookies, cake, etc. I got crafty and pulled the supplies outta my rear and got to work. all you need is iron nails. I almost smashed my tv by making the mistake of trusting a thumb tack with the arch piece and it fell. I caught it right there but hoo boy that would have been EXPENSIVE!

rico rarely uses these since he has a play stand but they are there if he wants them! and now my room is coming together nicely and feels more like a home in a sense, yk? it feels a lot comfier lol

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
GOOK AT IT! MY HARD ORK AND A STOLEN IDEA! GOOOOOK!!! also, ignore the missing doorframe part, things got a bit quirky 🤪🤪🤪
thank you! yeah, I have 4 in total (ignoring the broken and rusty cage that I abandoned by the shed and will be taken to the scrap yard soon) and saw 1 tiktok like, weeks ago, and just like my home made french fries, cookies, cake, etc. I got crafty and pulled the supplies outta my rear and got to work. all you need is iron nails. I almost smashed my tv by making the mistake of trusting a thumb tack with the arch piece and it fell. I caught it right there but hoo boy that would have been EXPENSIVE!

rico rarely uses these since he has a play stand but they are there if he wants them! and now my room is coming together nicely and feels more like a home in a sense, yk? it feels a lot comfier lol
I also love the glass of wine sitting on the lower right windowsill! It adds a touch of sophistication to the vibe.😉

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
I also love the glass of wine sitting on the lower right windowsill! It adds a touch of sophistication to the vibe.😉
haha thank you! I stole it from the cabinet for rico's sprouts! he is not a peasant who will eat sprouts grown in a regular cup, he is a fancy prancy, sophisticated, high end 'tiel who eats only the highest quality of foods. he is no peasant after all!

Beebee0221

Mar 15, 2022
Parrots
Bee Bee
Thats pretty cool ! Some parrots really love looking out windows, but more then once we have read about a parrot seeing a raptor out the window and becoming really fearful. Just be aware.
I wish my birds like to look out the windows. My cwp is extremely afraid of windows. It breaks my heart. He’s just very aware of every little thing outside.

Most Reactions

Latest posts