My Lovebirds poop!

MyDaisyGirl

Apr 3, 2022
Parrots
#1 Lovebird "Daisy"
Hi, looking for any advice... My lovebird, "Daisy" has really white poop she will have a green tube/line of poop but it will be covered in white. Do you think this is normal?

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Hi, looking for any advice... My lovebird, "Daisy" has really white poop she will have a green tube/line of poop but it will be covered in white. Do you think this is normal?
Can you show a pic?

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
It sounds like you’re describing a poop with more urates (the solidified white urine part) and less feces (the undigested food and bacteria part-greenish).

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Sounds normal. Birds urine is the white creamy part ( plus some liquid)

Pictures would help

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Everybody poops, (except my girlfriends), I used to look at it, but they eat broccoli, cauliflower, and apples and grapes and seeds and chop and yogurt nuts, sometimes juice, even steak.... and everything....so I really don't obsess over it anymore unless I saw something really weird. Never owned a lovebird so no expert on that, but I ceased to worry unless I something really off.

OP
MyDaisyGirl

MyDaisyGirl

Apr 3, 2022
Parrots
#1 Lovebird "Daisy"
Thank you everyone! I will take a pic and post soon!

Most Reactions