My new guy Floyd (as in pretty boy) maybe I can get him to rob a bank for me? πŸ˜‰

Jobaby

Jul 4, 2022
New York
Parrots
Indian ringneck
Superb Parrot (Barraband Parakeet)
20220703_205119.jpg

Floyd new pic below right, getting his ring 😊

Attachments

• 20231115_174658.jpg
    20231115_174658.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Welcome to the forum!

Floyd is indeed a Pretty Boy, I bet he could sweet talk the bank out of their money! I love his name, that's awesome:)

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
The first thing you need to do is determine if you want an intimidation robbery or subterfuge or violence.

With intimidation you tell the bank you will let the bird loose....Usually effective unless someone else in the bank owns a bird, then they know, it's a mostly hollow threat.

Subterfuge is what I would go with, you won't get a big haul but you can get the bird fly over the windows to fetch a few hundred with proper training, but you have to teach numbers or you'll just get a bunch of ones.

Violence I can't condone, it's more like the black knight joker movie, effective but you are corrupting a bird. Besides you don't want a mean bird.

I wouldn't answer, BUT you asked..... Floyd the Hooman was a pretty bad guy, I'd try the first 2.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Consider the amount of noise and biting that may potentially come from that big beak! Very threatening, IMO.

Now Floyd just needs to take dirty look-lessons from Cotton and Jasper.

And really, if Floyd is taught to value the β€œ0” on the bill then perhaps he will randomly beak up more money. That or he can threaten to poop on the teller as well as bite and shriek.

OP
J

Jobaby

Jul 4, 2022
New York
Parrots
Indian ringneck
Superb Parrot (Barraband Parakeet)
Consider the amount of noise and biting that may potentially come from that big beak! Very threatening, IMO.

Now Floyd just needs to take dirty look-lessons from Cotton and Jasper.

And really, if Floyd is taught to value the β€œ0” on the bill then perhaps he will randomly beak up more money. That or he can threaten to poop on the teller as well as bite and shriek.

Most Reactions