My Sun conure died suddenly

Hema

Jun 6, 2021
My Sun conure died today suddenly its so heart breaking because my husband gifted to me... I named Lemon its was 2 months old. And Lemon is an brilliant bird..we don't know the reason Lemon died...Lemon is our 1st child... I don't know what to do... We both feel like losed someone...

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
I am so sorry Lemon has passed, please accept my deepest condolences. Despite young age, parrots work their way into our hearts. May Lemon's beautiful memories comfort you.

There are many reasons young parrots pass away. I can tell you they are like small children, so please don't underestimate your degree of loss.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I'm so sorry for your loss of baby Lemon. Many of us here understand the pain of losing a beloved feathered companion, and it is all the more heartbreaking to lose one still so very young. My most heartfelt condolences go out to you.

Godspeed to the Rainbow Bridge, dear little Lemon, until we all meet again.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
So very sorry for your heartache. As others have said, they so quickly create places in our hearts.

If you come to a place that another Parrot is considered. Consider an older Rescue Parrot that is looking to be loved. Also, consider including an Avian Medical Professional as part of your Parrots World as the first few months can include an illness that may have gone unnoticed.

Huge Amazon Feather Comforting Hugs your way.

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
So sorry to meet under these circumstances! The pain is real!
If you are searching for answers/reasons, we can help you work through the possible reasons!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Very sorry to read this, I feel for you. At 2 months age, this baby may not have been read y to be sold to new parronts, ie not fully weaned or weaned improperly. There are of course many other reasons, but these are common. If you find it in your hearts for another parrot in the future, please visit us for some solid advice.

Most Reactions

Latest posts