National Friendship Day

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days

National Friendship Day (I know I'm a bit late)​

Friendship day is one of the best days of the year. On this day we celebrate our friendships, it is a day to appreciate and thank your friend for their support When things go wrong in life, a friend can boost our confidence and rescue us from the darkness. So, friendship is crucial in one's life. This is the reason why we celebrate friendship day. So go thank your friends even though it's late, I bet your friends would understand I bet also that they forget too so go buy them presents but if you want it to be more meaningful then make the gift and don't forget to make a bracelet, and go hang out with your friends even though it's late and also don't forget to thank them, if you forget friendship day well this is a late reminder but as I said I'm sure they would understand.

Love and thanks

-Maroa/May

Last edited:
OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
First, il thank my closest friends here too( and by the way my parrot forums friends are my only friends so I feel blue, that I don't get to hang out this year on friendship day with my friends or make us a friendship bracelet, but go appreciate your friend's cause of you took it for granted you would lose it all and that's a word coming from a person who experienced it(that's me)

PipTheBannanBird/Ane: first can we just talk about how amazing your piano skills are ahh, so amazing, anyway back to the topic, I thank you for everything you've done and said even though our friendship is distant I always felt that you were near, you're very understanding, you are such a forgiving person, I thank you for everything, no word can explain how thankful I am, you entered my life in the darkest times, I thank for everything and I hope you forgive me for being late😅.

stormybica/Ollie: You made me learn a lot, that my life isn't so bad, you take care of animals, you're such a kind soul and you're quote I always keep it near my hear ("Don't own them, be a friend to them. If you just focus on owning them, you are collecting them, like objects without emotion. If you love them, they will be your world and you will be theirs." ) I Thank you a lot , im so grateful you came into my life at the right time, Not many things in life make me happy. But you are an exception. Happy friendship day, my friend!

Anyway this is for everyone who became my friend (in pf)
You all are angels sent from heaven to get me through the darkest times specifically January and February, in January, first I lost all my friendships(except one) because I realized they were harmful to me (even my mom said so) they were nothing but ........ I remember i kept them because I thought quantity over quality which was wrong and so i left those friendships and then a week later my kiwi died and then 5 days later hope died then to February I lost one of my closest friends from a big fight (she had been my friend for over 5 years) and then you guys came in my life like angels sent from heaven to get me through the darkest times.

This year has been tough its the first year that goes by without me having a friend (inrl) on friendship day but I hope that i get friends and that by next years friendship day i will have a not friend a best friend.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
First, il thank my closest friends here too( and by the way my parrot forums friends are my only friends so I feel blue, that I don't get to hang out this year on friendship day with my friends or make us a friendship bracelet, but go appreciate your friend's cause of you took it for granted you would lose it all and that's a word coming from a person who experienced it(that's me)

PipTheBannanBird/Ane: first can we just talk about how amazing your piano skills are ahh, so amazing, anyway back to the topic, I thank you for everything you've done and said even though our friendship is distant I always felt that you were near, you're very understanding, you are such a forgiving person, I thank you for everything, no word can explain how thankful I am, you entered my life in the darkest times, I thank for everything and I hope you forgive me for being late😅.

stormybica/Ollie: You made me learn a lot, that my life isn't so bad, you take care of animals, you're such a kind soul and you're quote I always keep it near my hear ("Don't own them, be a friend to them. If you just focus on owning them, you are collecting them, like objects without emotion. If you love them, they will be your world and you will be theirs." ) I Thank you a lot , im so grateful you came into my life at the right time, Not many things in life make me happy. But you are an exception. Happy friendship day, my friend!

Anyway this is for everyone who became my friend (in pf)
You all are angels sent from heaven to get me through the darkest times specifically January and February, in January, first I lost all my friendships(except one) because I realized they were harmful to me (even my mom said so) they were nothing but ........ I remember i kept them because I thought quantity over quality which was wrong and so i left those friendships and then a week later my kiwi died and then 5 days later hope died then to February I lost one of my closest friends from a big fight (she had been my friend for over 5 years) and then you guys came in my life like angels sent from heaven to get me through the darkest times.

This year has been tough its the first year that goes by without me having a friend (inrl) on friendship day but I hope that i get friends and that by next years friendship day i will have a not friend a best friend.
Thank you so much for the kind words...

You have no reason to apologize, I didn't even know friendship day is a thing!

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
You're welcome.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
May, it's never too late to show appreciation to our friends:)

I have made so many wonderful friendships here; newer friends like you, Pipp and Stormy, older friends I met when I first joined almost 9 years ago (Anansi), and some from every year between. I am also so lucky to be able to call our Mod Team my friends, and I'm blessed to work with such wonderful and caring people.

I feel so fortunate to call the people of this forum my friends, you are an amazing group of people and I feel lucky to have you in my life. Thank you all so much for your friendship, it means the world to me ❤️

1659286343059.png

Most Reactions