Need help

Littlechris123

Aug 18, 2021
Media
Worksop nottinghamshire
Parrots
Pineapple conure
Hi guys im very worried about matya but the problem is with me i have a lump in my throat im booked in for a scan the thing is im thinking the worse case senario the c word if it is the c thing im so worried about matya i may have to let her go to a loving famil only who is willingto kerp me updated during her life it will break my heart we have a fantasict bond anyway getting tearfull i will update once i no more i just want someone to love her like i do my hubby carnt take care of her its always been me we love each other so much 💖 its heart wrenching xxxxx

Owlet

Oct 27, 2016
Colorado
Parrots
Lincoln (Eclectus), Apollo (Cockatiel), Aster (GCC)
I think you're getting ahead of yourself. Unless you or your family have a history of cancer its most likely a benign growth and hopefully will be easily removed and mediated. I wouldn't worry about it until you have more answers about what is going on and only then.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Oh my prayers for you!!
I would step in in an instant to care for until you could again.

But I see you are overseas?

Hopefully there are many angels near you who would step up.

I pray you get good news

OP
L

Littlechris123

Aug 18, 2021
Media
Worksop nottinghamshire
Parrots
Pineapple conure
I think you're getting ahead of yourself. Unless you or your family have a history of cancer its most likely a benign growth and hopefully will be easily removed and mediated. I wouldn't worry about it until you have more answers about what is going on and only then.
My mum had breast cancer in and dad had bowel cancer

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Chris I'm so very sorry to hear what you are going through, and I would add my prayers and hopes with everyone else that the scan you're about to have shows your lump is benign. I would take your precious little Matya in a heartbeat too, but I very much hope that it doesn't come to that for you, the two of you share such a deep bond of love. Sending hugs and strength and all possible positive vibes for your good health your way! ❤️ 🙏✨

Sep 20, 2017
hamilton ontario
Parrots
Buddy DYH, Chica DYH, Lucky and Sweety BFA, Radar BFA and Missy OWA.
Be brave my dear. You will be okay for many years to stay with your birdie. Dont let the fear and worry make you sick. I do think about my life sometimes too. //Who will look after my 6 parrots if i get sick and go in hospital, even die. I have a plan written for my family to be able to feed the birds for a few days. They do not like birds. On my list are names and numbers for my bird loving friends. There are also bird, parrot rescues that i will write down for my family so the birds can go there and be taken care of. Its a sad thought but i want to make sure the pets are taken care of.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Hi guys im very worried about matya but the problem is with me i have a lump in my throat im booked in for a scan the thing is im thinking the worse case senario the c word if it is the c thing im so worried about matya i may have to let her go to a loving famil only who is willingto kerp me updated during her life it will break my heart we have a fantasict bond anyway getting tearfull i will update once i no more i just want someone to love her like i do my hubby carnt take care of her its always been me we love each other so much 💖 its heart wrenching xxxxx
I am so sorry. I pray that it will be nothing bad.

Is there a person you trust with Matya? Such as a rescue, animal lover etc.? Even if you don't have cancer, you should have a person you can trust to care for her if something happens to you.

Most Reactions

Latest posts