Need help

Bassman_68

Dec 24, 2022
Parrots
2 amazons and 1 B and G
Good morning all and merry Christmas. I have 3 birds, 2 amazons mother and daughter and a B and G. I have been diagnosed with cancer and don't really have alot of time. Instead of letting someone other then my self rehome or just stick them someware I'm trying to do it my self. I've been trying for two months to find a sanctuary for mumma amazon with no luck. I live in mobile AL can someone help me find a place where she can be with others of her kind and not get rehomed forever.
Thank you

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Good morning all and merry Christmas. I have 3 birds, 2 amazons mother and daughter and a B and G. I have been diagnosed with cancer and don't really have alot of time. Instead of letting someone other then my self rehome or just stick them someware I'm trying to do it my self. I've been trying for two months to find a sanctuary for mumma amazon with no luck. I live in mobile AL can someone help me find a place where she can be with others of her kind and not get rehomed forever.
Thank you
@Bassman_68, I am truly very sorry for your circumstances. In addition to the membership here, the thread that I've linked has references to a number of rescues and sanctuaries in the US. There may not be a suitable sanctuary close to your location, but one of them may be able to help you with information about one that is ....

Also, some avian vets have contacts with rescues and sanctuaries too, or perhaps know of a good client who might be keen to adopt. You probably already have an avian vet that you use, but the following thread has contact information about a great many more who may be able to assist ...

I wish you all the very best, and the best of luck with your search for a forever home for your beloved birds as well. ๐Ÿ™

Most Reactions

Latest posts