new alexandrine Chiquita!!!!!!!!!!

basia

Jul 9, 2012
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
(Chiquita)Alexandrine(RIP)
(Coco) GCC (RIP)
HI everyone I finally got my alex because the breeder wanted to keep her a bit longer and then my computer broke so I could not post any pics but here they are now...I love her .her name is Chiquita and she is soooo cute.

Attachments

• chiquita.jpg
    chiquita.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 360
  • chiquita 2.jpg
    chiquita 2.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 347
  • chiquita 3.jpg
    chiquita 3.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 317
  • chiquita 4.jpg
    chiquita 4.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:

Mchal

Dec 7, 2011
Parrots
Bertram - Alexandrine Parrot
Congratulations! She looks like a real sweety :) You'll have to keep us updated on cute stories and antics ;)

mtdoramike

Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2011
Media
Mt. Dora Fl./central Fl.
Parrots
11 month old Senegal Parrot - 3 year old SI Eclectus
Congrats, on your new baby. By the way, I LOVE the name Chiquita. I often refer to my little Senegal Tiki as my little Chiquita.

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
I also love the name and it is also what I named my new little 5 mo old yellow sided conure that I bought about two weeks ago. congrats on your new baby she is beautiful.:D

coral3

Aug 4, 2012
Australia
Parrots
'Ringo' - alexandrine, hatched 2012 ~ 'Prinny' - princess parrot, 1992-2012 RIP
What a cutie pie!

Midori

Oct 11, 2012
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Parrots
proud mum to baby Alexandrine parrot Midori (Dori), 6 cats - Rosie, Ralphie, Rebel, Rocky, Rahni and Mooska, 2 dogs - Bronson the golden lab and Harley the golden retriever and now 7 mice!
she is very cute :) and I love the name too. How old is she?

Midori

Oct 11, 2012
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Parrots
proud mum to baby Alexandrine parrot Midori (Dori), 6 cats - Rosie, Ralphie, Rebel, Rocky, Rahni and Mooska, 2 dogs - Bronson the golden lab and Harley the golden retriever and now 7 mice!
wow they grow up so quick hey. my baby is just 26 days old, but changing already everyday. they are magnificent birds :)

Most Reactions