New Baby Bird Pictures (Jade and Tango)

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh my they are so precious, Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful little babies.

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
hehe ya I consider myself fairly lucky to have such pretty critters in my life - birds, cats, dog and my fish even. Jade has begun opening his wee little eyes a little, and has started getting feathers in (although it is real hard to see in the pictures due to the over exposure).

I have, previously, actually thought about getting a couple more pairs of lovebirds, and I am thinking I might keep these two babies and when they are old enough finding them mates and having the three pairs (serenity, pix; jade and his / her partner; and tango and his / her partner). I have thought about getting other pairs and having a small (loving) breeding business, and this experience has kinda made that allot more appealing :) ... I will let you all know what I come up with (they'd be hand raised, but not hand fed - unless necessary of course). I will be looking at the reality of this, and see what I come up with.

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
Your babies pics are perfect!:)

Thank you for sharing with us!

You are indeed lucky to have them and they to have you ! :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts