New Baby Boy!

Mr.PicklesIsMyBaby

Nov 9, 2012
Parrots
Mr. Pickles: Green Cheek Conure/Sun Conure Hybrid
Well, he isn't a baby but he acts like one! We recently adopted a normal green quaker named Penguin(His original name was Duke, the the rescue changed it to Albert and I changed it to Penguin)from the Iowa Parrot Rescue. He is about 6 years old, perfect health and super cute!!! We adopted him to give my hybrid conure, Pickles, some company while the family is away. He is soooooo cute. He says alot too. He says pretty pretty pretty, hey baby, im duke!, wachya doin?, Whats the matter, hmmmm?, laughs, barks, meows, rolls his tounge( imitation of a cell phone maybe?), growls, says bye-bye( when you wave to him he says it:) so cute:)), and says a few things I can't under stand! He is going to be a great little bird to have in the house! Here are some videos of him doing some tricks from the previous owner:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5xFg-Ra4bg]Quaker Parrot - Duke Doing Tricks - YouTube[/ame]

Will post pictures on saturday when I go pick him up!!!:green2::green2:

NWQuakers

Jan 6, 2013
Everson, WA
Parrots
Lucky, Quaker, abt 18/male?
Previous birds: 2 Quakers, 2 budgies, Nanday conure, Indian ringneck, 2 tiels, Red Lory, 300+ finches.
What a great addition to the family!

mrgoogls

May 6, 2012
Parrots
1 male Quaker-Cooper
cute bird! i love my quaker. cooper is trying to say some stuff at obly 6 months old. hopefully by the time he is that old it is one, able to be understood by someone other than me.... and says a bit more besides hello, stepup and goooooooooood bird. anyways. awsome little guy!

Joeyx

Mar 15, 2012
Parrots
Birdie (BFA), Cloud (Lovebird)
haha such a talented and well behaved lil boy. <3
i love the bowing.

cnyguy

Apr 23, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Parrots
Quaker parrot, Ralph
It's always good to welcome another Quaker to the flock. He's a pretty talented little fellow. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts