New bird!!

Rosalindagg

Sep 19, 2022
Parrots
Cockatiel, Conure, Parakeets
I would like to introduce the newest addition to my family! He does not have a name yet because Iā€™m having a hard time deciding ! Suggestions are welcomed! He is 2 months old. And I love his breeder ! He weaned him into a pellet & veggie diet and didnā€™t clip his wings !
94441043-C7AB-4F1A-BF5C-CD21E9D74F7E.jpeg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I would like to introduce the newest addition to my family! He does not have a name yet because Iā€™m having a hard time deciding ! Suggestions are welcomed! He is 2 months old. And I love his breeder ! He weaned him into a pellet & veggie diet and didnā€™t clip his wings ! View attachment 50662
Oh what a beautiful baby! Welcome to the flock, little one, you are just too precious!! šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

ImaParrot

Apr 13, 2023
Media
Houston, Texas
Parrots
Turtle (my sister's budgie. Let's be real, I'm taking care of him)
Elvis (budgie)
Olive (budgie)
Niki R.I.P (budgie)
I would like to introduce the newest addition to my family! He does not have a name yet because Iā€™m having a hard time deciding ! Suggestions are welcomed! He is 2 months old. And I love his breeder ! He weaned him into a pellet & veggie diet and didnā€™t clip his wings ! View attachment 50662
Aww he's so cute!! I'd name him Ricky from I Love Lucy, since he's gray instead of colorful.

Most Reactions

Latest posts