New Here!!

Willowhisp

Dec 7, 2020
Kuna Idaho
Parrots
No parrots currently but 2 fantail pigeons and 1 tumbling pigeon.
Hey y'all! New here from Idaho! I am on BackyardChickens as well (to any of you who know who that is). I do not currently have any birds but I have owned many budgies in the past, along with a few cockatiels, 2 cockatoos, a red sided ekkie, an African gray, a macaw, and a galah. On top of that I have also owned a couple mountain sparrows, finches, and juncos. My hobby is not limited to birds however. I currently have 3 pigeons, 15 chickens, 10 snakes, 20 geckos, 37 rats, 100+ mice, a monitor lizard, 6 dogs, 5 cats, and 2 cows. The reason I have no current parrots is I recently moved out of somewhere and was unable to bring my precious babies who ended up getting sold to good homes and/or staying with my mom. I live on my own so I am constantly talking to my fur/feather/scale babies and plants. I am a bit paranoid and suffer from many mental illnesses as well as a few physical ones. Working with animals is my life and I would never have it any other way. I am not much of a people person but I am trying to change my ways and get along with others.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
A warm welcome to you and your menagerie! Kudos for finding a natural comfort level and rapport with your companions. I am sure they feel a kinship with you as well.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Welcome. You will like this forum and tge passion for parrots and critters

Most Reactions

Latest posts