New member info.

smarta

Sep 27, 2018
Iowa and Florida
Parrots
Two Citron toos and one pearl cockatiel
I'm new to this group today. I only have rescue birds. 2 conures, 1 Citron cockatoo who is about 60. I think he was stolen from the Suma islands long ago as his wings are pinioned and he has a black dot tattoo under his left wing. I currently have a greater sulfur crested too living with me for a while. My favorite bird in the world died a month ago. She was Citron cockatoo. I'm going to wait for another bird to choose me like she did. I'm in Iowa now but I go to Florida every year and take my birds with me. I love parrot people. We're just a little different than most people.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Welcome smarta, and please accept my sincere deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved Citron. Certainly you are among folks who understand how a loss like this hurts so deeply. I'm very sorry for your loss, but I'm so glad that you are here 🥀

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to the forums, please accept my deepest condolences for the passing of your Citron. Many of us share grievous loss, may you be comforted by her bright memories.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
I am so glad that you have joined us! We parronts stick together!
I hope you'll share your journey with us.

9lhIlM0.jpg

Most Reactions