new/ renovated playstand

gemini84

Oct 27, 2012
north qld, Australia
Parrots
alexandrines : Oxy, Bruno, prince (was princess)
as i mentioned in a previous post, yesterday i was meant to pick up a java tree from my local coffee plantation, but it turned out they only have dwarf trees and was way to small for my 3 alexs.. when i got home i went to the local hardware store in oreder to renovate the one i was given when i was given prince and bruno (it was a cockateil stand).
they seem to like the improvements (although they did enjoy hanging out on the old one, it was jyst too small for them to do anything on (the top level is the original stand).
the renovations even included room for a pool.

i still have plans to add more natural branches to perch on and need to/ in process of making new foot and foraging toys.

if any one has any suggestions on how i can further improve the stand it would be appeciated as this is my first attempt at making a play stand for my birds. they also have a smaller cage at the other end of the lounge room tgat has feed bowls, branches toys etc on it for them to play on aswell as their cage in their room.

thank you again
oh and thats oxy and bruno on the stand, prince was to busy eating to want to be in the pic

Last edited:
OP
gemini84

gemini84

Oct 27, 2012
north qld, Australia
Parrots
alexandrines : Oxy, Bruno, prince (was princess)
they loving it atm mr googles, prince and bruno are currently destroying the ladder. thinking maybe after they turn it to toothpicks ill make a rope ladder.

Most Reactions