New setup!

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
So, yesterday I spend four hours getting my room prepared for the switch back to the flighter! So, here is Ricoā€™s new setup!

EBBB0384-CA6C-4B4C-BE97-12646276AE4F.jpeg

Here is a pic in better lighting
9468DB74-3C95-4E91-87A0-2AA3089AA21B.jpeg

He is sitting at the bottom trying to eat the paper so, donā€™t mind him lol

Anyway, I will briefly go over what I did here.

So, I cleared out my closet after like,3 years. As you would expect, it was a bit messy. I took out my dusty cubby that was literally falling apart since itā€™s like, I think 20 years old and not too well made. I swept my room, moved my desk to where Ricoā€™s play stand previously was, dragged in the flight cage from the shed, built it without the side panels smashing into the top of my skull, I deconstructed the dome top cage and put it in the flight cage box, threw it back into the shed, swept some more, and sha bam! My room is done!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
My ekkie's cage is in an alcove like that in my living room. The downside is that there's three walls close enough to the cage that he can fling food at! šŸ¤£

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Rico flung poop all over my walls šŸ˜­šŸ’€
At least it's just 'tiel turds. I'd trade them for what my YNA does any day! She's a big girl at about 650g, and she's a holder, only goes 2-3 times a day. When she uncorks, they feel it on the other side of town! šŸ¤£

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
At least it's just 'tiel turds. I'd trade them for what my YNA does any day! She's a big girl at about 650g, and she's a holder, only goes 2-3 times a day. When she uncorks, they feel it on the other side of town! šŸ¤£
Dear god that sounds bad! Iā€™m perfectly fine with tiel coils! YNA poops are nope from me šŸ¤ 

Most Reactions