New Subscriber Looking for a Bronze Wing Pionus near Central MI

kramer.lydia2

Feb 22, 2012
Hello!

I recently registered with the forum. I have had a very difficult time finding myself a hand fed, weaned BW Pionus baby. My lovebird died last fall and I am missing the companionship very much. I have done a few months of research and have come to the conclusion that a BW Pi is right for me. Any information would be helpful.

I've been tipped to check out bird shows, but have little experience with that. More tips would be very helpful.

Thank you for your time!
Lydia

cryingrealhard

Mar 23, 2012
california
Parrots
romeo- BG macaw, bailey- BW pionus, Messi- CGCC
a pet store where i live has a BW pionus breeder, i bought one from them a little over a year ago and they have since sold 2 more. they are $699 but it's in northern california

kirankarnati007

Jan 4, 2018
a pet store where i live has a BW pionus breeder, i bought one from them a little over a year ago and they have since sold 2 more. they are $699 but it's in northern california

Hello Cryingrealhard - I appreciate you taking time to respond to the question. I am also looking for a Bronze Winged Pionus baby ... if you could share the information of the pet store you bought yours from ... I really appreciate it.

I know its been a while but I thought it might be worth asking them if they still have access to the birds.

Other Forum Members - if anyone of you know a breeder who is breeding Bronze Winged Pionus - please post their details here.

Thank you.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon

Hello Cryingrealhard - I appreciate you taking time to respond to the question. I am also looking for a Bronze Winged Pionus baby ... if you could share the information of the pet store you bought yours from ... I really appreciate it.

I know its been a while but I thought it might be worth asking them if they still have access to the birds.

Other Forum Members - if anyone of you know a breeder who is breeding Bronze Winged Pionus - please post their details here.

Thank you.

I am very happy to hear that you have an interest in Pionus Parrots. Sadly, the member has not been active since 2012. In addition, the information you need regarding the Pet Store was not included in that Post.

I would recommend that you consider providing a new Thread, created by you requesting information of the specific Parrot you are in search. Please consider providing a general area that you are searching in as a means of getting a response close enough for you to travel!

Most Reactions