Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
just for fun
Cloudy playing with me. Cloudy decided on his own after 2 years, just to be my friend. I never tried to train him
20211126_142145.jpg

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
just for fun
Cloudy playing with me. Cloudy decided on his own after 2 years, just to be my friend. I never tried to train him
View attachment 32450
20211126_142145-jpg.32450

Oh Laura, I just love your sweet Cloudy, he's such a smart boy and a photogenic little dude too! My Val would've been the same is it wasn't for a certain lorikeet fiend of our acquaintance!!

Looking forward to your official entry too ;)

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
How am I going to pick just one winner? Just five would be rough. Seriously, I just ruminate and grouse and grumble about it during the whole last few days of these contests.

Okay, just for fun... y'all know the Rickeybird turned 37 this year. His "little brother" here is 5, perfectly and immortally cloned by our own member Marileen. And he's so nice and quiet...

stuffed.jpg

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
How am I going to pick just one winner? Just five would be rough. Seriously, I just ruminate and grouse and grumble about it during the whole last few days of these contests.

Okay, just for fun... y'all know the Rickeybird turned 37 this year. His "little brother" here is 5, perfectly and immortally cloned by our own member Marileen. And he's so nice and quiet...

View attachment 32454

stuffed-jpg.32454

Oh yeah, Aunty G, the Rickeybird’s little doppelganger sure is nice and quiet. Sits still too – reckon I could do with one of those woolly replicas of the Crown Princess as well, I wouldn’t have to go chase it out of nest holes thirty thousand times a day :rolleyes:

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
My lovey best buddies, aww my heart , the sweetness in Penny's eyes, and Pikachu so lost to the kiss she closes her eyes. Official!View attachment 32457

20210208_112130-jpg.32457

Lovely Miss Penny and precious Pikachu are the perfect embodiment of "Constant Companions" with their almost yin and yang pose here. How lucky you were to catch them in that moment! Thank you so much for your Official Entry! :D

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.

View attachment 32454
A stunning tribute to Marileen!! So exquisite, look at the lifelike feet!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

My lovey best buddies, aww my heart , the sweetness in Penny's eyes, and Pikachu so lost to the kiss she closes her eyes. Official!View attachment 32457
Total bliss, perfect timing and capture of Penny and Pikachu's loving embrace!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Had to throw a last minute JFF in here. I'm so blessed to have the sweetest birdies ever, and some days they're a little more "in your face" than others. Tucker has his repertoire of sounds he likes to do, and sometimes feels the need to share the day's favorite, up close and personal. He's so fun! :)

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

Had to throw a last minute JFF in here. I'm so blessed to have the sweetest birdies ever, and some days they're a little more "in your face" than others. Tucker has his repertoire of sounds he likes to do, and sometimes feels the need to share the day's favorite, up close and personal. He's so fun! :)
Ultimate companionship is close proximity of beak and face for long duration with serenade!

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots

“Pop pop pop pop pop” is Tucker-ese for “I love you, Daddy!” What a total sweetheart he is! :love:

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Oh, Tucker! Could I get some of that? Those are kisses more monumental than any human rooster could manufacture. It's true! Wow.

OMG, just in case you SuperMods ever run out of stuff to do, we could have a SOUND of the Month... SOTM Contest! Or we could just give it to Tucker in perpetuity, and be done with it...

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
The November POTM contest has closed. Thanks to all who participated and posted beautifully heartfelt official and "just for fun" entries, I have loved every one of them ❤️

Now it's time to head on over to the November 2021 Poll and cast your votes!

Good Luck Everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts