October 2022 POTM Contest Winners!! πŸŽƒ

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Feb 20, 2022
It's no trick, Congratulations to π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–’π–žπ•»π–Žπ–ˆπ–† and Stormy!!

A most bewitching
treat of an entry indeed!

1667346659702.png

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Plenty of witchery all round this month, that's for sure! ✨ Congratulations π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–’π–žπ•»π–Žπ–ˆπ–† and Stormy on your spectacular entry and win!

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Congrats ollie for winning, but ohh the picture of stormy is adorable. πŸ’• πŸ‘‘ 🌊 ⚑ πŸ™Œβ˜„οΈβš‘βœ¨πŸŒŸπŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ’«

Ledagcc

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 24, 2022
Media
Albums
Parrots
Mabel-Yellow sided green cheek conure. Hatch-Day 5 of February.
Congratulations π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–’π–žπ•»π–Žπ–ˆπ–†! The picture is incredible and Stormy is adorable! β€οΈπŸ‘»πŸ‘

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Congratulations Ollie and Stormy! What a perfect picture for this month! All of the entries were fantastic.

Also I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Denise (Cottonoid) for finishing my POTM for me when I was unable to do it. Thank you so much, my Friend, you're the best.

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Congratulations Ollie and Stormy! What a perfect picture for this month! All of the entries were fantastic.

Also I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Denise (Cottonoid) for finishing my POTM for me when I was unable to do it. Thank you so much!
Hello Terry! I'm so glad you're back!!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts