oh my God

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
:15: Woe is me. It must be nearly 3 weeks since I last visited the forum......have been baby sitting for another wee amazon never ever ever again..I have stared insanity in the eye and begged it to take me for the love of God take me to a darka and heavily padded cell oh for the deep velvet silence of a padded cell. If anyone out ther is tempted to get these evil voice of satan green demons DONT not in ur house NEVER 2 or more and NEVER EVER EVER if u want to remain married happily or otherwise.

To see a grown man cry with broken specs and bleeding fingers , to see ur dog cower and refuse to come in from the rain to sit and rock with pillows on ur head praying to God for a miracle, believe me , Is beyond the call of duty.

Thats not to mention wading through the poo, going to work wearing ur breakfast and becoming obsessive compulsive and sweeping countless times a day.
Got to go now the drugs are wearing off . :47:
OH God theyre starting again agin again AAAAAAAAARrrrrrggggggggg ..............weep

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Hey Karen, Sounds like your having real fun up there :D Know what you mean about glasses though, Bucc had mine a while ago and I'm trying to read and couldn't understand why I couldn't see the words properly, all of a sudden it dawned on me I only had one lens left. :eek:

Guess I shouldn't ask how Roxy is doing then???

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Ya know, Hamlet threw his first tantrum the other night ... and he was loud for about ten minutes, and I must say, it was annoying. But, Karen, really, I can't even hope to sympathise with you, it has never gotten that bad around here ... :30:

OP
karen

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
And then there was one :eek: oh joy... Peta I thought they were not sexually mature till about 2 !!!!!!
Roxy trying to build nest at back of my bookcase and Arnie has been regurgitating all over me!!!!! I must be hot stuff but really an amourous parrot is a formidable lover:eek: Note to self " stop wearing amazon green jumper"
They are only 8 months old but their behaviour has been mad Roxy went daft at my sugared almonds ....u know the one that look like eggs... I think she want to sit on them.good grief.
Well thats it just wee Roxy now we can survive her . Actually I quite enjoy her ..I even would fo so far to say I have fallen in love with her..wee birdie:rolleyes:

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
Very glad for you Karen that it's getting back to normal around there. I'm sure one day you'll miss the excitement...maybe it will be far far off in the future though.

OP
karen

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
Ah Nicole u can be sure that I will NOT be missing the excitement..My life is frantic enough without added stress of noise. Na just wee Roxy who has been so happy to be on her own its amazing. U would have thought they would appreciate another feathered friend but Roxy dont want to share her flock:)

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I'm so glad that things have got back to normal for ya Karen.

I even would fo so far to say I have fallen in love with her..wee birdie:rolleyes:

That is great news, and something that I have been aware of for some time. :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts