Oh My Gosh!!!

palmetto941

Nov 14, 2013
Tecumseh, MI
Parrots
Cosmo-Blue Quaker born 11/11/2013; Mattie-Green Quaker born 3/2010; Tiki, Timneh African Grey, RIP 11/2017; Pogo, Congo African Gray
LOL I just noticed I'm a Senior Member now....and this year I received an invite for AARP....coincidence I think not.....ugh.....

I also wanted to let everyone know that the Cockatiel Sunny was recently rehomed to my next door neighbor! She used to have a cockatiel years ago and she had heard his whistling.....so, Sunny is getting sooo spoiled!!! He is getting car rides and is becoming her shoulder buddy! Sunny has gone from rescue to happiest success story ever!!! Sometimes things do work in mysterious ways....I am so happy for the both of them! And yes, I do miss Sunny, but he is getting the life he deserves!!!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Oh my gosh, I am so cracking up!
Senior member and AARP...

I am so happy that Sunny has found her forever home, and that you can still visit!

Most Reactions

Latest posts