Oliver.....

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Today I went to feed the fish at 11 because I normally feed them at 10 or 11, I found ollie but I couldn't find Oliver I looked and taped the aquarium to make some noise and get Oliver out then I looked around the aquarium and I saw her dead behind the cave, I cried and then I told my self what am I going to do with ollie I can't let her live alone she is a school fish and I remembered my friends 2 fish are still alive so I decided to give her to them and no I still didn't give her the fish because I cleaned the aquarium thoroughly washed the rocks and now I'm waiting to get them dried, remember when I found out she was dead I saw ollie come to Olliver and just look at her and then she swam away.
I hope you are swimming right now in the best of oceans🌊 and if you still didn't reach the rainbow🌈 bridge I hope you will be able to swim faster to the rainbow bridge.🐟💓♥️❤️💘💝💗💕😘

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Wow, Nobody even just said something to me to lower my grief, only fox did, thanks guys by the way so much the hugging emoji really helped.:rolleyes:

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
I didn’t see your message before but I am sorry for your loss. I thought your first message was very kind and sad.

LeeC

Jun 5, 2019
Media
Harrisburg, PA
Parrots
Timneh: Grady;
Senegal: Charlie;
Sun Conure: Peaches (deceased)
Senegal: Georgia
Peach-fronted Conure: Milton (foster)
Brown-throated Conure: Pumpkin (foster)
Senegal: Fletcher
Senegal: Ivy
@MayMaroa, I extend my sympathies to you and Ollie. There is sad irony in the fact that you felt alone in your grieving from lack of swift replies here and you fully acknowledge the importance of Ollie not being alone, as a school animal. Even more, from your profile, you keep a pair of Budgies, who pair bond and are flock animals. I would think no animal wants to be alone or a lone animal of its kind.

Again, my sympathies, and I appreciate that you shared with us.

Most Reactions

Latest posts