Orgain Organic Superfoods

aschrock2000

Jan 16, 2020
Georgia
Parrots
Hahns Macaw named Miss Priss
Hey everyone! My partner and I were looking at getting our little girl a good organic super food powder just for additional supplements to mix in with her veggies here and there (especially during molting season) to give her a good extra vitamin boost where she could use them.

(She is a great eater! She eats plenty of a very high end pellet, vegetables, fruit, nut etc)

Can anyone advise on their thoughts of this brand and their ingredients? It is by far the most comprehensive organic superfood powder we have seen and it gets rave reviews but I am concerned about a couple of the ingredients "Green Onion" "Garlic" "Acai Berry"

Anyone willing to look over the ingredients and advise if you think this is safe to get?

Website for the product:

https://thrivemarket.com/p/orgain-o...MIlZeQiruI5wIVh__jBx335wVGEAQYBCABEgLdjvD_BwE

851770003957-r1_1_1.jpg

:green:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Personally, I would place the money toward visiting an Avian Professional (CAV) and work at developing a well balanced diet. Additives for a healthy Parrot are commonly a waste of money.

We work with Amazons that have been serious ill and rarely provide additives.

FYI: Most things that are stated to be Organic rarely are and if they are, they are produced in a non-USDA approved facility, which are at the very least, cleaned on occasion.

Find a Certified Avian Vet (CAV) near you, or at least a Vet that is a member of AAV.

Most Reactions