Out all day

indianringnecks

Nov 23, 2022
Saudi Arabia, Dammam
Parrots
3 year old indian ringneck
Hey so from 6am until around 8-9 pm i wont be home.. (only today) and im afriad my IRN gets lonely or something should i contact my family and tell them to let him out or something?

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
Hey so from 6am until around 8-9 pm i wont be home.. (only today) and im afriad my IRN gets lonely or something should i contact my family and tell them to let him out or something?
I didn't see this until now - for one day every once in a while that is ok. My birds like their routine but there have been a few times I haven't gotten home until after they're asleep. The next morning they're back to normal.

Does your IRN like toys? I usually will put a couple new toys in the cage if I know I'll be gone longer, and I'll hide little pieces of walnuts in different places in the cage and in toys, so he has to spend time finding treats.

What did you decide? How'd it go? :)

OP
indianringnecks

indianringnecks

Nov 23, 2022
Saudi Arabia, Dammam
Parrots
3 year old indian ringneck
I didn't see this until now - for one day every once in a while that is ok. My birds like their routine but there have been a few times I haven't gotten home until after they're asleep. The next morning they're back to normal.

Does your IRN like toys? I usually will put a couple new toys in the cage if I know I'll be gone longer, and I'll hide little pieces of walnuts in different places in the cage and in toys, so he has to spend time finding treats.

What did you decide? How'd it go? :)
Yep i just had some urgent stuff to take care of so this is seldom! Thanks for confirming

Most Reactions