Parrots
Parker male BF Amazon hatched 5/2/2012
Charlie unsexed BF Amazon hatched 1994?
Juno Female BH Caique Hatched 6-3-2013

Nocturnal

May 15, 2013
A secret place
Parrots
||Mika, 23 yo senegal parrot||Cayenne, 5 yo sun conure||Katana, 6 yo cockatiel||Monk, 4 yo peachfaced lovie||Onyx, 8 yo BH caique||Pluto & Neptune, 4 yo budgies||Tauntaun, 17 yo U2||
Oh he would be safe even if the spacing was a little bigger. Amazons are larger birds and even the smallest would be OK at 1 inch.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Heather,

You do know that's the cage that Lola is in right? I personally think the bar spacing is fine! Even the one I give back to you. IF you waited until bird fair, it is a lot cheaper there then online pricing. I got that cage from a vendor that goes to the bird fair. I actually drove to his house to pickup. He's in Crossville. I had to have it that day when I was bringing home my ekkies, they used to live in that cage but over time we notice them not doing well in that cage cause gracie kept falling so we got a lower height cage for them. I got that cage for $326 and that's with Tax! Make sure your hubby is there to help you cause that's one hard cage to put together by yourself....lol.....I did it myself......

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
Quincy is a Grey which is about same size as a zon or a bit smaller. He has 1" bar spacing. You should be fine!

Most Reactions