Parrot board game

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
SO I've been watching Wil Weaton's show on youtube "Tabletop" were he plays board games with celebrities and shows how new/different board games are played. Trust me it's actually kind of cool, esp if your into scify and games.

I just came across this episode where the parrot tiles/icons are the most powerful pieces in the game. A parrot can build an entire pirate ship or a pirate lair.

Anyways if you're interested try his viewing of settlers of catan junior. It's about 33 mins long.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ3gKVr9taE&index=43&list=PL0Y9n5uBJuXxjSe6lJEHRZICCHym3e-aS"]Catan Junior: Emily Anderson, Brett Baligad, and Adam Chernick join Wil Wheaton on TableTop S03E03 - YouTube[/ame]

Oh and clark is doing fine we've just been busy since it's summer and we has things to do!

If you interested give it a checkout. Otherwise doesn't matter, I enjoyed it.
:gcc:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Thanks for the heads up!

I have not really been into the Game World much of late, since my Really World, Amazon Life more than completes that need. Plus, a certain Amazon would take all the pieces of any board game and hide them in his special places.

Great video, even Julio was watch bits here and there.

Last edited:

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
I don't have the concentration skills for vid games, but I totally LAUD a powerful parrot character!

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
Sun t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶ C̶o̶n̶u̶r̶e̶ terrorist Cytrynka (F),
Peach faced lovebird Fiona (F),
Peach faced lovebird Fionek (M)
Guess WHY I've bought this game:
cyt_game.jpg

... just couldn't resist :D

It's a simple Quiz game on animals in general, with the title quiz question: "Do parrots prey (hunt) at night?" LOL

Most Reactions

Latest posts