parrot music video (Ava Max)

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
I just looked up Ava Max, because she had that huge hit, and I wondered what happened to her.

Anyway lol, apparently she made a new video and it involves a lot of parrots.

It has some sexual themes, but not THAT sexual (at least not when compared to the majority of music videos)... I wouldn't show it to a kid (or anyone religiously opposed to women in tight clothes lol), but there is no cussing or nudity. There is a rear-view of a high-cut swimwear-style bottom...and a reference to a man's "sword" but it's more disparaging than anything lol.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH1RNk8954Q"]Ava Max - Kings & Queens [Official Music Video] - YouTube[/ame]

Also...I think Noodles may secretly be Ava Max on days when I go to work...despite my gender lol..although, no one would ever doubt that Noodles could wield a sword (at least, based on her beak potential)HA!

Last edited:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Well, from a safety standpoint, at least they didn't have an Amazon on set to provide an instant critical review. Last time someone chose that route the Amazon ended the music early...

Two tiels and a Mac.

OP
N

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
LOL-- I KNOW...I noticed the birds and felt like posting, but an Amazon might add flair! lol

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
{sigh} I remember the days when being a musician meant you actually played music.

Squeekmouse

May 31, 2017
Illinois
Parrots
Yoda, Green Cheek Conure - Trigger, Congo African Grey
The Greenwing dancing was truly the best part of the video... I'm a sucker for Macaws. :)

Given the lyrics, an Amazon really would have been appropriate though! Right??

Most Reactions