Parrot Rescue & Sanctuary in northern ca.

hoppers

Jul 25, 2014
camino, ca.
Parrots
Scarlet macaw, grassy parrot, and 2 patagonians
There is a parrot and sanctuary that is now accepting new birds in northern ca. They are also looking for a keeper macaw that will go out on talks at schools with younger children! Bird must be friendly! You may contact us so that we can get you the help if needed!

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Do they have a link? website ? anything ? or are you looking for a free tame macaw? Flippers use all types of scams. get us some reviews, 501C cert.etc. Seeing a rescue/sanctuary asking for new birds is pretty rare, especially tame ones. Most are over flowing and looking for either fosters,adopters, or usually monies. Not more birds. I call BS

Last edited:

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
hoppers, i see you have visited since i posted. Nothing to add? I guess you're just a 'snake in the grass'? If you want to find a good deal on a good parrot, join the forum, learn about parrots and do things the right way. If you have to hide your real intentions maybe you're going about it the wrong way. Of course i'm giving you the benefit of doubt, if your just looking to make a few bucks at some poor bird's expense, i hope "business" is bad.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts