Parrot Stand Great Deal $$$

kme3388

Sep 17, 2021
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Eclectus Parrot: Nico (male)
Jenday Conure: Kiwi (female)

I came across this for $16, and ordered it for my conure. I will let everyone know if it is sturdy, and well built once it arrives. This is a deal I couldn't pass up on.

OP
kme3388

kme3388

Sep 17, 2021
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
1BD3D41F-2EEE-45CD-9E70-910DDDD5B61E.jpeg

This is the parrot stand put together. It’s very sturdy, and nicely built. My conure Kiwi just can’t turn around 😂

OP
kme3388

kme3388

Sep 17, 2021
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
I looked all over the box, and all it says is natural wood tree perch. Pennplaxx.com is also listed on the box which doesn't show anything more. That is a bummer that the perch is no longer $16, and went back to $40. I will ask chewy if they know what kind of wood it is as now I want to know as well.

OP
kme3388

kme3388

Sep 17, 2021
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Unscrew the cups and move them about one to two inches closer to the end of the perch and your Parrot will enjoy far more room.
The stainless steel bowls screw into bolts instead of the wood. Unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to move it 😢. My conure just stands on the bowls to turn around, or flys around the room to land where she wants to be on that stand. The other issue I ran into it the box doesn’t catch everything. My husband is going to try to build a new one so there isn’t such a mess.

Most Reactions