Parrots Luv

sybersonix

Apr 25, 2020
hello, my name is Patrick. Im having shoulder surgery in september and will be recovering for 6 months. I have a 5 year old blue/gold macaw. her name is chopper and she is wonderful, im currently needing to locate a young(under 12 months) or baby macaw. I live in St. Louis,Mo. , I would like to locate my new family member thru United states only, preferably close to my state would be great. If any good hearted people have or can lead me to me and choppers new future friend please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you & God Bless...

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome Patrick and Chopper, wishing you well during surgery and comfortable recovery. Good luck searching for young B&G!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
why do you have o relocate, do you have to stay in hospital? I'd teach macaw to fetch stuff...

I live alone as well so I get it if that is an issue.

Most Reactions