Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Well here are some more pictures of our night togther.

First a close up to show just how pretty she is
Prettybaby.jpg

Then we play with a little dog bone, she actually likes to rub this on her head and beak...
Playingwithadogbone.jpg

And then we get some popcorn as a treat
YumPopcorn.jpg

I just love to share her with everyone, she is so happy. Quite a playful little birdie (actually she isn't very small) Today was payday so that means Christmas all over again for the parrots!!! I think in the next life I might wanna be a parrot (as long as its in a good home)

Well enjoy the pictures everyone!!!

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
What a happy lady... I was wondering about dog chews..but I think my ami would weep she hates Rox as it is. Feeling insecure and unloved..sigh poor wee thing what can u do:(

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
She really is quite a beautiful bird. She probably really does love getting pet on the head and before you know it, she'll probably let you do it when you're holding her instead of only through the cage!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh my what a pretty little thing she is. I have the a dog chew for Bucc, its the one with the knots on the end, I've put it through the bars of his cage, he loves it. Its cheap and last longer than most of his toys. :D Hmmm just an idea here Tracy, but would pepsi let you scritch her head if you had one of the dog bones in your hand.

Tracy you love to share Pepsi with everyone and I know I love seeing her, so you share as much as possible. :D I won't be moaning she is beautiful.

OP
Tracy842

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
She enjoys her dog rawhide bones and I like them too. They're cheap and they last a lot longer then wood. She'll chew on them until she get frustrated then she will drop them.

She still hasn't come out of the cage on her own yet, but we'll keep trying. She is too afriad of anything but my hands coming towards her, so picking her up with another perch hasn't worked yet. I can't wait for her to come out so I can teach her that she can use my arm as a perch. Then I'll get some gorgeous pictures of her outside of the cage. :D

would pepsi let you scritch her head if you had one of the dog bones in your hand.

I'll have to give it a try normally I hold my hand up and she lets me know if she wants a head scratch or not.

Tracy you love to share Pepsi with everyone and I know I love seeing her, so you share as much as possible. I won't be moaning she is beautiful.

Oh trust me there will be many more pictures!!! I wish I had some before pictures of her so you could see how much of an improvement we have had. And the difference in her nails and beak, which still need a lot of work but trust me they're much better now.

Most Reactions

Latest posts