Photo Informative Collages

DallyTsuka

Mar 19, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Dallas and Tsukasa (Cockatiels)
Mango and Munchlax (Peach Faced Lovebirds)
i have been putting collages together throughout the last year or two now (with permission from photo owners for any photo in the collage that did not belong to me). theyre mostly meant to be a helpful tool to other bird owners.

if anyone would like to use them, feel free, just credit them.

whenever i create more, i will add them here.

(not in any particular order, some may be graphic)

jasper19

Supporting Member
Aug 13, 2014
North Dakota, USA
Parrots
Congo African Grey "Angel"

Muloccan Cockatoo "Bahama"
Wow these are very interesting and informative!...i have no doubt many people will gather good information from the work you put in here. Thanks!

Timothy

Aug 16, 2014
Port Richey, Florida
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw [Maya] // Sun Conure Baby [Zippo] // 2 Lovebirds [Nibblet & Nellie]
I like the post! Looks like a lot of hard work. *Applause" This is sure to help many owners!
Thank you :)

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Very useful info, I will be sharing some of these images :)

Selestine

Jun 18, 2013
Glendale, AZ
Parrots
My beautiful SI Eclectus Zephyr and my handsome B&G macaw Vandal, daughter's Sun Conure Loki and son's GCC Blaze
These were very informative! I had no idea that watery poops and diarrhea were different. Learn something new every day :)

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Excellent and informative compilation. Far more engaging than reading simple text; sometimes a picture is indeed worth a thousand words - with a few well chosen words for clarity!!

Great job!! :smile049:

Tangie

May 10, 2013
Maine
Parrots
Kiko; A cockatiel.
Tangie; My beloved Sun Conure who passed away in May 2013
The thing about males losing their pearls is very interesting! Kiko might be apearl male, then, since he's at least 8 years old.

You did a GREAT job by the way! 83

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Awesome job, Casey! SO much information and so easy to understand:) Thank you for your hard work!

Echo

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures, Crimson Conures, CAG, Pionus, Budgies, Goffin Cockatoo
AWESOME AWESOME very informative pictures and texts easy to understand!! Thank you, that's a lot of work!

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
Wow, Casey! A picture certainly does speak a thousand words and this is a really useful resource. Thanks for sharing your experience with us! XX

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Amazing compilation, Casey! This is so very helpful and informative, and I know this will all prove incredibly helpful to experienced bird owners and novices alike.

Thank you so much for all of the time and work that you put into this collection. Much appreciated.

OP
DallyTsuka

DallyTsuka

Mar 19, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Dallas and Tsukasa (Cockatiels)
Mango and Munchlax (Peach Faced Lovebirds)
Anyone is free to use them, the collages credit the owners of the photos and who put the collages together :)

The cockatiel mutation ones some photos are taken by others and used with the owners permission and others that aren't my own birds are photos I've taken myself at zoos or pet stores. The plucking one has photos I've taken from zoos, plus two photos from other owners as well.

Any photo in them that is not my own was used with permission

On that note, I have been wanting to start lovebird mutation collages. So if anyone wants to share images of their lovebirds, please pm me

Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Casey, we just made this a sticky in the General Health Care forum. Thank you again for this wonderful collection of info, and all your hard work in putting it together:)

Most Reactions