Pico’s Christmas Present!

Artchic528

Sep 3, 2020
Charlotte, NC
Parrots
2 Albino Parakeets, Jax and Jasmine
I got Pico a nice new (and much bigger) cage full of new toys and fancy stainless steel bowls as a Christmas present! What do you think? FYI it’s second hand, and the previous owner sort of frankensteined the assembly, plus the original plastic pan was badly warped so I had a replacement ordered and sent out. That one is a bit too small in the overhanging lip so for the time being, I wedged a sheet of cardboard into the gaps so it wouldn’t fall down. My only regret is that I didn’t recognize the frankenstining and fix it BEFORE I moved Pico in. Live and learn, right?
B6DB577D-1860-4937-A6BC-9DF4593C3329.jpeg

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
I got Pico a nice new (and much bigger) cage full of new toys and fancy stainless steel bowls as a Christmas present! What do you think? FYI it’s second hand, and the previous owner sort of frankensteined the assembly, plus the original plastic pan was badly warped so I had a replacement ordered and sent out. That one is a bit too small in the overhanging lip so for the time being, I wedged a sheet of cardboard into the gaps so it wouldn’t fall down. My only regret is that I didn’t recognize the frankenstining and fix it BEFORE I moved Pico in. Live and learn, right? View attachment 46464
I think Pico should be very contented with his new ginormous cage.

He can even fly across this one.

Happy holidays, pico!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Guarantee Pico will not care if its new or a cob job. As long as there is space/perches/food/water/toys/love (not in that order), one cage is much like another. But nice to have a change of scenery, as long as he accepts the new cage. Some parrots have no issues, some need lengthy acclimatization or even trickery (!) with a new cage.

Merry Christmas to you Artchic and Pico!

Most Reactions

Latest posts