pizu and his piggies

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots
โ‹†โœง ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ ~ ๐น๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ™ก๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘”

๐’ซ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐“‰ ~ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐Ÿฌ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘” โœงโ‹†
Here I will keep you guys updated on my bunch of piggies <3! So as y'all have known, I have two piggies known as Pumpkin and Peanut! The sad factoring to it is that one is male and one is female, so they're separated... which after a bit of contemplation on whether I should get one of them spayed/neutered, I chose an odd decision. Get each of them a mate! I am mainly focusing on finding Peanut a mate as he is very skittish around humans and loves talking to Pumpkin, while Pumpkin really doesn't care for other piggies as much and chooses to run around our house and lay by our cat. (they're best friends and it's so fudging cute, just gotta keep my dog away). I have two quarantine cages ready with their perspective items for when I get the two piggies, and I've already chosen the names of them based on a member's old birds in here. Tiki and Tango <3

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
PIZU! I canโ€™t believe youโ€™re ALIVE!!! Made my day seeing you on here and btw, you missed your forum birthday ๐Ÿ˜‰
I know nothing about Guinea pigs, but I look forward to learning from this thread ๐Ÿ™‚

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Here I will keep you guys updated on my bunch of piggies <3! So as y'all have known, I have two piggies known as Pumpkin and Peanut! The sad factoring to it is that one is male and one is female, so they're separated... which after a bit of contemplation on whether I should get one of them spayed/neutered, I chose an odd decision. Get each of them a mate! I am mainly focusing on finding Peanut a mate as he is very skittish around humans and loves talking to Pumpkin, while Pumpkin really doesn't care for other piggies as much and chooses to run around our house and lay by our cat. (they're best friends and it's so fudging cute, just gotta keep my dog away). I have two quarantine cages ready with their perspective items for when I get the two piggies, and I've already chosen the names of them based on a member's old birds in here. Tiki and Tango <3
Awe, great names! My sister has piggos, and theyโ€™re SO CUTE!!! I personally wouldn't be able to deal with their lifespan, which is on the shorter side, but hey, I love them!

POST PICS!!!!

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots
โ‹†โœง ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ ~ ๐น๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ™ก๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘”

๐’ซ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐“‰ ~ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐Ÿฌ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘” โœงโ‹†
i saw the birthday forum <3 I got off of the forum due to me having to rehome my budgies since it was sad :(

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

Here's my little pumpkaboo (also the name of my favorite pokemon)
Snapchat-1881940501 (1).jpg

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

and here's Mr. Nut
Snapchat-2063928704.jpg

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

i've got so much more photos

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

seriously pizu Iโ€™m flattered I-
those names are too cute together to just let it be in memory <3 (seriously I love those names together)

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

You're in school?? I thought you were way older

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I'm so sorry you had to rehome your budgies:(
Your piggies are precious! Looking forward to more pictures:)

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

i still miss owning birds, i love how the just fly around and land on your hands

Most Reactions