Playing Chase.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Bucc has got the summer fever I think, Today he has been talking up a storm and being a real mischief maker. He is trying to say something but I cannot, no matter how hard I try, see what it is he saying, but he is saying it over and over and over and over and over again. All day its been going on. Then we've had the dance, bobbing his head up and down so much so I'm getting real dizzy.

As I've been working today I've had to have my glasses on, a little while ago, he came up to me wanting kisses, so I bent down to give him a kiss, then quick as lightening he snatched my glasses off my face and flew all over the place with them. He really hates me wearing my glasses, so its a good job that I don't have to wear them all the time. :eek: I was in two minds, do I go after him to try to get them back or do I ignore him, which I would normally do if he has done something that he shouldn't. He does hate to be ignored. I wasn't worried about my glasses, can always get new ones, but I was worried that he would hurt himself on them. I tried to ignore him but in the end this time I had to give in and go and get them. He thought that was hilarious, a good game of chase. Bless him. Next time I'm really gonna have to be a lot quicker to grab them.

He is now pooped and has gone to bed, after taking himself round the house saying night night to all the other fids here. Yep the cage door is now closed and he is all curled up for the evening. Ummmmmmmmmmm think that is now a good game that we will have to play more often, maybe leaving the glasses out of the game. ;)

Most Reactions

Latest posts