Playtime with Tialu

Lluviasrain

Feb 5, 2020
WA, USA
Parrots
Tialu: (M, 5/20/12 - present) Patagonian Conure
Let me tell you a story..

Once upon a time there was a little bird.. he'd bounce and he'd thrash and occasionally he'd do the monster mash. At times a bit shy, he really was a sweet little guy. Even if sometimes a bit devious, he could also be seemingly quite serious. ..Other times he was just a tiny punk. In fact, he still is! I bring to you - ladies, gentlemen and gentlethems - a thread dedicated to this little bird's shenanigans.. Playtime with Tialu, the Patagonian Conure!

V618Xh6.jpg

OP
Lluviasrain

Lluviasrain

Feb 5, 2020
WA, USA
Parrots
To start.. here's a baby photo of the little cutie. This is the only baby photo I have, unfortunately - the one the breeder first provided back in the day when his feathers filled out. So no nekkid dino pics here! Still so cute, however! [emoji172]
b675b3cbbff2af3adf372366e2d599d4.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure, budgie
Congrats, he is beautiful! I think the Rickeybird may feel a competition ;)

OP
Lluviasrain

Lluviasrain

Feb 5, 2020
WA, USA
Parrots
Thank you! He truly is the pretty boy of the house and loves to woo. [emoji38] I could see him and the Rickeybird butting heads, lol.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Neptune blue quaker (MIA), Ta-dah GCC female, Penny quaker female, Pikachu quaker female!!, Phoebe quaker female, 3 parakeets males, Burt The Burd GCC female RIP
What a neat poem! Well done!! So nice to hear of another Patagonia conure :)

GaleriaGila

Supporting Member
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 37-year-old Patagonian Conure
Adorable. I fall in love with every Patagonian I see. They just look so, so, so much alike. I am so excited to know Tialu. So far, I'm thinking he seems like a sweet little Charlie Brown of a Pati, while the Rb is more of Charlie Manson! A tale of two Charlies.

Thanks for the update.

Did I miss this: where did he get his name???

OP
Lluviasrain

Lluviasrain

Feb 5, 2020
WA, USA
Parrots
Laura: Thank you! I thought it'd be cute to write something that suited him, lol. [emoji38]

Galeria: Lol that's actually fitting for them! The two Charlies. [emoji38] I honestly made up his name! When naming things I sometimes like to pull letters out of a word pool I put together pertaining to the topic. So for him it was Patagonian, Conure, Parrot.. although I honestly can't remember where I pulled the L from! Maybe from the more scientific species names or regions. [emoji848]

OP
Lluviasrain

Lluviasrain

Feb 5, 2020
WA, USA
Parrots
Here's a silly Valentine's card for everyone to get some kicks out of! Tialu style. [emoji38] Happy V-Day to all! [emoji178]
a5338a870ab9d2091f9c0b701834fdc6.jpg

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Neptune blue quaker (MIA), Ta-dah GCC female, Penny quaker female, Pikachu quaker female!!, Phoebe quaker female, 3 parakeets males, Burt The Burd GCC female RIP
You need to enter the photo of the month! This month the theme us love!

OP
Lluviasrain

Lluviasrain

Feb 5, 2020
WA, USA
Parrots
Gosh I had always intended on entering the photo, but life is just so hectic that I forgot. [emoji43] Uuf. For now, I'll post some more pics of Tialu since I haven't been very active.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Lluviasrain

Lluviasrain

Feb 5, 2020
WA, USA
Parrots
In this one he's being a little spy, lol. Always likes to try and peek around ninight time.
b3dd17847b1fbaa81efd00e39f619e27.jpg

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Latest posts